Daylite Dimensions offers inspection of all types of homes, residential, seasonal, multi-family, or rental property. We take time to look over the property to show you any current problems or possible problems that may occur in the future. We are able to inspect properties from single families up to four units or apartments. We have been trained and certified through Professional Home Inspection Institute (PHII). PHII follows the training standards set forth in national standards. The 90-120 hour course meets the requirements for this state.
Daylite Dimensions Home Inspection Services
- Graduate of Professional Home Inspection Institute.
- College Degree
- State Certified, Licensed, and Insured
- Pass the National Home Inspections Exam (PHII)
- Member of International Assoc. of Certified Home Inspectors (NACHI)
- Member of National Society of Home Inspectors (NSHI)
- An agreement before we start, outlining what you can expect from our service.
- A full report upon completion. This report will provide details on 20 different areas of the property, and will provide details of each area. We perform inspections in the following areas of a home.
- Plumbing Systems
- Electrical Systems
- Insulation & Ventilation
- Bathrooms & Kitchens
- Basements & Crawlspaces
- Garage & Carport
This will assist you in your purchase, sale, appraisal or safety of the property.
What Customers Are Saying
“Amazing company, very dependable, and trusty, great prices too. Carl is a great guy to work with. Very patient and explains everything prior to doing the work in general this company is amazing I highly recommended”
Get In Touch!